Habitat for Humanity of Greene County works to bring strength, stability and self-reliance to our community through a repair program for existing homes. This service includes repairs to owner-occupied homes as well as critical home repairs that pose health and safety risks.
How to Qualify
- Must be a resident of Greene County
- Must have income 0-80% of the county’s Average Median Income (AMI)
- Home must be owned by applicant except in the case of a ramp installation provided the owner of the property will allow the installation of a temporary ramp. That ramp will be removed upon the vacating of the property by the applicant.
- Mortgage payments and real estate taxes must be current.
Types of Repairs
- Deck/porch repair/replacement
- Ramp building or repair
- Temporary ramp installation
- Exterior Painting
- Siding repair
- Trim repair
- Exterior door repair/replacement
- Replace failed or compromised windows